Wednesday, September 26, 2007

...

I've been VERY busy this week so i wasn't able to update my blog. A lot of things happened actually, but due to hectic schedules and jingle rehearsals, i wasn't able to share it with you. It just so happens that we didn't have practice today so i immediately grabbed the chance to make a new post in my blog.



Events that happened or will happen this week (or maybe last week, can't remember.)

*drum rolls please...*



MSHS Chorale won 2nd runner-up in U.P. Musikapella last Sunday.

- A big round of applause for the choir! Though we heard some people at the back say "we don't even know you..." HAH! As if WE know YOU!!! As for us, we already made a name last Sunday..too bad, YOUR school remains UNKNOWN..hahahahaha!!!



Science Jingle Practices

- This is the most challenging and most tiring of all. Just last week, we composed songs about science clubbing (theme is, science clubbing towards a more science-conscious citizenry.) and made various dance steps. It was hard. With all the lessons we still have to study at home and tons of homeworks, we really had a hard time scheduling practices for the jingle. We just hope we'll win this contest in Friday. T.T



Open-forum (exclusive for Feynman students only)

- This proved to be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery dramatic. I didn't expect that some of the boys will cry during the open-forum. I also cried. But after that, things went pretty well. I can say that we already created a friendship worth keeping. Ü



I slashed my wrists

- Don't ask me why. I'm depressed. And I didn't slashed my wrists just to get other people's attention. I'm not that STUPID. For those who wonder WHY i did it, well, here's my side.

Ever felt like you're crushed, emotionally and mentally? Like everything inside you hurts so badly and you can't do anything to make the pain go away? Worse, you don't know what's the reason for that sudden depression.

That's what I feel.

And then i tried hurting myself physically. I thought that maybe, just maybe, the emotional pain can somehow be supressed by the physical pain i'm going to feel. Its quite effective though. Ü..



2 comments:

Alyzza said...

open forum:
i just hate topics about families. my heart seems to soften when we talk about sensitive things like that.

musikapella:
there was a "we don't even know you."? how dare those losers say such things. you're right, we already made a name and THEIR school remains unknown.

jingle:
worth the efforts! as for those people who weren't conscious during that time, we won--third place.

wrists:
i'm planning to do that too, someday. haha. for experience, you know. little cuts won't kill you anyway. and i'm sooooooooo depressed too.

Kriselle said...

You're right, a lot of stuff happened. I'm happy that the choir won! After practicing so hard, they deserve it. Too bad for that unknown school. Who cares about them? They lost. (evil. PWAHAHA.) The open forum was also sad, but I'm glad that we all got to open up. About the wrist-slashing - that's okay. ^_^ We all feel that way.