Monday, October 15, 2007

Best Sunday ever. Ü

Yesterday was the best Sunday ever!
Joyce, Lior and I watched Click Five’s concert in ATC. Ü
I’m ecstatic, overjoyed, euphoric, elated, I’m on cloud nine!!!
It’s the best..i mean the BEST concert I’ve ever watched in my entire life! (Well aside from the battle of the bands in which my cousins joined last year, well you cannot classify them as concerts, right?)

Omigod, omigod, OH.MY.GOD

Click Five is sooooooo cool!!!
I love the vocalist, Kyle Patrick! (Oh crap! Just disregard his last name, okay? T.T )
He’s talented, he’s handsome, he’s charismatic, he’s good in singing, he’s good in guitars, he’s cool, he’s kind (think so..Ü) He’s PERFECT!
I love him..I love him..I LOVE HIM!!

I’ll marry him if I can..hahahahahaha!!
He’s just the guy I’m looking for..Ü

But after the concert, things went back as they were before.
Back to reality. Yeah, reality sucks.

I went to school today, still in a state of euphoria.
Its like I’m drunk yet ecstatic. I even brought my camera so I can watch Click Five’s videos over and over again and look at Kyle’s pics anytime.Ü



Want a pic?





Cry me a river. Ü